Miller STH 160 DC TIG Welder Quality Machine
The Miller STH 160 DC Tig Welder is inverter based, and has a simple operator interface, meaning the welder will have access to all the controls they need. The Miller STH 160 has a range of TIG & Stick Arc characteristics, making them ideal for various applications. With lift arc, hot start, pulse tig this 160 amp machine runs on 240V and LED display. Run a 3.2mm electrode with ease. Machine package includes WP17 x 4 metre Air Cooled Tig Torch, regulator, gas hose, MMA Weld Kit (stick holder and ground clamp)
DELIVERY INFORMATIONOrders OVER £75 (Excluding VAT)
- FREE DELIVERY
- Northern Ireland: £5.00 (+VAT)
- Republic of Ireland: £15.00 (+VAT)
- UK Mainland: £8.00 (+VAT)
£645.00 (ex VAT) £718.20(inc VAT)
Miller STH 160 DC TIG Welder
The Miller STH 160 DC Tig Welder is inverter based, and has a simple operator interface, meaning the welder will have access to all the controls they need. The Miller STH 160 has a range of TIG & Stick Arc characteristics, making them ideal for various applications.
With lift arc, hot start, pulse tig this 160 amp machine runs on 240V and LED display. Run a 3.2mm electrode with ease. Machine package includes WP17 x 4 metre Air Cooled Tig Torch, regulator, gas hose, MMA Weld Kit (stick holder and ground clamp)
True Blue Miller 3 Year Warranty
This machine is extremely portable, weighing only 6kg. It can be moved with the provided shoulder strap, so you can move it in the workshop or transport it to various different premises.
The Miller Welding Machine has pulsing capabilities, and the operator can choose from 4 different pulse frequencies to suit the application.
It uses revolutionary dual fan technology. The Miller 160’s power source has a cooling system, enabling the machine to continue its operations at lower temperature. This increases both performance and life cycle.
In the case of the duty cycle exceeding or airflow being blocked, the machine will go into thermal overload protection, shutting down the power source to prevent overheating and further damage to the machine.
The Miller STH machine has a VRD function. This reduces the open circuit voltage to 20 volts when the machine is not being used.
The machine has a digital meter, which allows the welder to see the preset current before welding and the actual current during the weld.
This Miller TIG Welder uses Miller’s Lift-Arc Technology. This provides TIG arc starting without the need for high frequency or risking any tungsten contamination.
The Miller STH 160 uses Adjustable Hot-Start for stick arc starting. This allows the welder to adjust the start current, depending on the application. The technology will then automatically increase the output amperage when the machine starts the weld. This Miller 160 STH also uses Adjustable Arc Force technology. This prevents sticking by adjusting the optimal arc force value, and supports positional welding by increasing the machines output amperage.
The welder can choose between a standard trigger method or using a 2T trigger method.
The machine has a connector for a fully functional remote controller, which allows for precise amperage control for welds on thin materials that need to be accurate and carefully done.
The Miller Welding Machine has a built in upslope & downslope function, allows the welder to create a much better arc and reduces any craters.
The welder can also adjust the preflow and postflow of the Miller Welder, giving the operator better control of the machine’s gas parameters.
Want some tips on improving your tig welding , read #Miller-Tig-Tips
Miller welding helmets offer for sensors for Tig Welding #Miller-Helmets
- Includes Air Cooled 4m TIG Torch & Regulator
- Amperage ranges from 4 to 160 amps
- TIG facility (GTAW)
- Pulse TIG facility (GTAWP) facilitates the welding of stainless up to 25% quicker.
- HF & hot start, up slope & down slope.
- TIG torch latch facility.
- Adjustable pre-flow & post flow offering operator closer control of gas around the welding zone.
- Digital meters with pre-setting capability shows pre-set amperage & actual during welding
- Supplied with shoulder strap, 4 metre TIG Torch & argon regulator.
- Input: 240 volts @ 16 amps
- Weight: 7 kilos.
- Light Industrial Applications: Process Pipe, Maintenance Repair, Restaurant/Kitchen Repair, Experimental Aircraft, Dairy Industry, Food/Beverage Industry, Shipboard Installation/Repair
- Processes: TIG (GTAW), Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P), Stick (SMAW)
- Input Power: 230 VAC, 1-Phase
- Amperage Range: 4 – 160 A
- Rated Output: 100 A at 100% Duty Cycle, 150 A at 25% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 70
- Weight: 7.0 kg (15.4 lb)
You may also like…
Ejendals TEGERA 130A Welding Gloves Great for Tig Welding£9.00 (ex VAT) £10.80(inc VAT) Add to cart