Miller Digital Elite Black Welding Helmet 281000
Miller Digital Elite Black Welding Helmet, Clearlight technology, 4 Operating modes, Auto On/Off, 4 Arc Sensors
- Free 2-3 day delivery on NI/ROI orders over £75
- Free delivery on UK orders over £75
£195.00 (ex VAT) £234.00(inc VAT)
Miller Digital Elite Black Welding Helmet
The Miller Digital Elite Black Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet. This Auto-Darkening Helmet uses ClearLight Lens Technology. This Miller exclusive technology optimises contrast & clarity in various welding applications/lights. It has a 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating, allowings for a lighter light when the user is not welding. This means the welder can keep their helmet down at all times ensuring safety & productivity during the welding job.
The Miller Digital Elite Helmets feature Four Arc Sensors and Four different modes: Welding, Cutting, Grinding & X-Mode (this mode monitors the weld using electromagnetic technology and removes any sunlight interference while continuing to detect the weld arc.
The Miller Digital Elite uses generation 3.5 headgear. It has a comfy cushion and also uses an ergonomic design, providing the welder comfort while welding and a range of settings that they can adjust.
The welder can adjust shade, delay & sensitivity using the Digital Controls on the Miller Welding Helmet.
This is a Miller Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, meaning the helmet will automatically turn on or off at the strike of an arc.
To hear a welder talk about ClearLight Lens Technology , please see Miller-ClearLight
For a helmet with a design , have a look at Miller-Black-Ops
- ClearLight™ Lens Technology: High-definition optics for precision arc recognition.
- Improved Digital Controls: Intuitive design and large push buttons allow user to easily adjust mode and settings.
- Redesigned Headgear: Features additional adjustability settings and enhanced support for better fit and comfort.
- Four Arc Sensors: Four independent arc sensors provide superior lens response for obstructed or low amp welding.
- Four Operating Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind, and X-Mode provide ultimate versatility.
- X-Mode: Electromagnetically senses the weld to eliminate sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
- Auto-On/Off: Lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
- Quick Release Cover Lens: Allows for easy replacement of cover lenses.
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Modes: Cut, Grind, Weld, X-mode
- Reaction time: 1/20,000
- Shell material: Nylon
- Shade range: 5-8, 8-13
- Viewing Field: 9.22 in
- Net Width: 11 in
- Net Height: 8.25 in
- Net Length: 12 in
- Net Weight: 1.13 lbs