Orders OVER £75 (Excluding VAT) FREE DELIVERY
Orders UNDER £75 (Excluding VAT) Northern Ireland: £5.00 (+VAT) Republic of Ireland: £8.50 (+VAT) UK Mainland: £8.50 (+VAT)
See our Shipping & Returns page for more information
Plasma Cutter HELVI PC EVO 50.1 Plasma Cutter Great Machine – Watch the Video
£ 1,400.00 (ex VAT) £ 1,680.00(inc VAT)
Plasma Cutter Helvi PC EVO 50.1 Plasma cutter comes complete with H70 plasma torch. Offers dual input voltage 115V/230V cuts up to 20mm on 230V and has a 3 Year Helvi Warranty.
HELVI PC EVO 50.1 Plasma Cutter
The Helvi PC EVO 50.1 Plasma cutter comes complete with H70 plasma torch. This plasma cutters has Inverter technology, guaranteeing an accurate and a clean plasma cut.
Easy to handle and operate, these systems are suitable for cutting materials at high speed.
The available cutting modes are: continuous, grid, gouging and CNC.
Possibility to set the cutting current and to adjust the air pressure in a simple and precise way thanks to the handy knob.
The EVO plasma cutters can signal the lacking or excessive air pressure through dedicated LEDs located on the front panel.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Comes with a H70 (45A) H Fit plasma torch 6 metre long
- Earth lead included. No input power plug
- Input voltage 115V /230V Single Phase
- Using 115V cutting range Clean Cut (25cm/min) 8mm , Max cut 11 mm, Severance & Pierce 12mm
- Using 230V cutting range Clean Cut (25cm/min) 15mm, Max cut 20mm, Severance 22mm, Pierce 12mm
- Required air capacity 220l/min @ 5 bar
- Grid mode and CNC mode
- 3 Year Warranty on power source
Cutting current 115 V 25A @ 40% & 20A @100%
Cutting current 230V 45A @ 50% & 32A @ 100%
To see the full range of our Helvi Plasma Cutters, please go to Welder’s Choice Plasma Machines
To see the full range of Helvi welding and cutting machines, please go to Helvi.com
What is plasma cutting? Plasma cutting (plasma arc cutting) is a melting process in which a jet of ionised gas at temperatures above 20,000°C is used to melt and expel material from the cut. During the process, an electric arc is struck between an electrode (cathode) and the workpiece (anode).
The electrode is recessed in a water- or air-cooled gas nozzle which constricts the arc causing the narrow, high temperature, high velocity plasma jet to form.
What can a plasma cutter cut? Plasma arc can cut a very wide range of electrically conductive alloys including plain carbon and stainless steels, aluminium and its alloys, nickel alloys and titanium.
The method was originally developed to cut materials which could not be satisfactorily cut by the oxy-fuel process. Normally, the component or sheet to be cut remains stationary and the plasma torch is moved.
Why choose Helvi plasma cutters? Established in 1975 the company is committed to providing quality welding and cutting machines. You can find the same reliability in each welding machine, plasma cutting machine and professional battery charger that Helvi manufactures.
Every single component is selected and tested to be perfectly combined in a product designed to meet high quality standards. Backed by a 3 Year Warranty, Helvi is a name you can trust.
What are the Advantages of plasma cutters include:
- Ability to cut many types of metals: Plasma cutters can cut non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, stainless steel and cast iron — materials that are becoming more common in many applications.
- Cutting precision: Plasma typically cuts quickly and with minimal slag, providing smooth cuts with a narrower kerf than what’s produced by oxy-fuel torches.
- No preheating required: Because plasma doesn’t require the metal to be preheated before cutting, this saves time and money.
- Faster speeds on thinner metals: Plasma can cut thinner metals faster than oxy-fuel can, and with minimal or no metal distortion. Plasma also offers better performance when cutting stacked metals.
- Better cutting on shaped metals: When the workpiece has angles, channels or tubes, plasma cutting can provide faster and more precise cutting performance.
- Ease of use: Plasma systems are relatively simple to use compared to oxy-fuel systems and provide the benefit of minimal cleanup.
- Safety benefits: Plasma systems don’t require storing or handling explosive gases or dealing with an open flame.
- See the video about choosing between plasma cutting and oxy/fuel cutting Click Here
HELVI PC EVO 50.1 Plasma Cutter – Excellent Machine Dual Voltage
You may also like...
You may also like…
Helvi PC502K Plasma Cutter with Built in Compressor£ 1,455.00 (ex VAT) £ 1,746.00(inc VAT) Add to cart
Helvi Plasma Cutter PC EVO 76 Excellent Cutting Machine£ 1,960.00 (ex VAT) £ 2,352.00(inc VAT) Add to cart
Mig Welder Helvi Monomig 286 Single Phase 230v – Quality and Reliable£ 1,147.50 (ex VAT) £ 1,377.00(inc VAT) Request Quote