Arc Welder Helvi Sparc 186 Inverter ARC/MMA Welder - Quality Machine from Helvi
Looking for an arc welder? Helvi Sparc 186 Inverter Welder is a reliable stick welder. Comes complete with leads, carry case and 3 Year Warranty.
DELIVERY INFORMATIONOrders OVER £75 (Excluding VAT)
- FREE DELIVERY
- Northern Ireland: £5.00 (+VAT)
- Republic of Ireland: £8.50 (+VAT)
- UK Mainland: £8.50 (+VAT)
£350.60 (ex VAT) £264.00(inc VAT)
Arc Welder – Helvi Sparc 186 Inverter MMA/ARC Welder
Looking for a quality arc welder? Helvi Sparc 186 Inverter ARC/MMA Welder is a reliable professional stick welder.
- Arc Force-consistent ARC performance during welding
- Hot Start- Prevents electrode short circuit and easy removal of electrode
- Superior Welding Arc Stability because of the IGBT invertor technology
- Generator Friendly making it ideal for site work where no electrical supply is available
- Lightweight and portable
- 230V (16A)
The Helvi Sparc 186 comes in a plastic carry case c/w with leads. The case offers good protection from damage/environment and makes it easy to transport.
3 Year Warranty
If you are looking for an electric arc welder, the Helvi Sparc 186 is a serious contender. We have many different brands of arc welders for sale, see our range at Welder’s Choice Stick Welders
For all you arc welder rods, please go to Welder’s Choice Electrode Options
To see the Helvi Sparc 186 working, please go to Helvi Sparc 186 in action. The link is in Italian but machine and the arc are the same in any language.
Stick Welding vs Mig Welding?
Choose Stick Welding because it is:
- Better suited for windy, outdoor conditions
- More forgiving when welding on dirty or rusty metal
- Works well on thicker materials
Choose MIG Welding because it is:
- Easiest process to learn
- High welding speeds possible
- Better control on thinner metals
- Cleans welds possible with no slag to clean
- Same equipment can be used for flux-cored welding
Can I stick weld Aluminium? Yes, with Siftrode Aluminium Si12 set on DC+ it can be done.
3 Year Warranty
Arc Force-consistent ARC performance during welding
Hot Start- Prevents electrode short circuit and easy removal of electrode
Superior Welding Arc Stability because of the IGBT invertor technology
Generator Friendly making it ideal for site work where no electrical supply is available
Lightweight and portable
You may also like…
TIG Welding Accessories
GYS ERGOTECH Automatic Welding Helmet 044173 Great Helmet£65.00 Select options