SIP Weldmate T136 Gas / Gasless MIG Welder (05736)
1 Year Warranty
2 output power settings and a 30-135amp (peak) current range, 0.7 - 5.4mm approx weld thickness (mild steel), requires a 230v (13amp) supply
- Free 2-3 day delivery on NI/ROI orders over £75
- Free delivery on UK orders over £75
The SIP Weldmate T136 Welder 05736 is a Gas / Gasless MIG Welder. This SIP MIG Welding Machine uses a lightweight, compact design, perfect for both business use and home use. This DIY Welding machine uses two output power settings & a peak current range of 30amp - 135amp. The SIP T136 Welder has a 0.7 - 5.4 approximate weld thickness for Mild Steel.
This SIP T136 MIG Gas / Gasless Welder requires a 230v / 13amp supply, and can handle 0.6mm & 0.8mm flux core wire on a 0.7kg / 5kg wire spool. The machine is ready to use in Gasless mode. To weld in Gas mode, the MIG Wire, Gas Regulator & Bottle can be purchased seperately.
The SIP Welder features a thermal overload indicator, informing the welder when key components of the machine are overheating.
The Gas / Gasless MIG Welding Machine is secured in a durable heavy-duty case, meaning the machine is extremely sturdy.
The SIP T136 MIG Welder has turbo fan cooling, keeping the temperatures down for the machines components during a weld.
- 30 - 135amp (peak) Current Range
- 2 Output Power Settings
- 0.7 - 5.4mm Approx Weld Thickness
- 230v (13amp) Supply
- Ideal for DIY Welding / Business Use
- CE APPROVED
- CURRENT RANGE: 30 - 135amps (peak) Current Range
- GUARANTEE DOMESTIC of 1 Year
- 2 OUTPUT POWER SETTINGS
- PRODUCT NO: 05736
- VOLTAGE: 50HZ 230v (13amp)
- WEIGHT: 22kg
- WIRE SIZE: 0.6 & 0.8mm Wire Size / 0.7 / 5kg Spool Size