SIP 05775 HG1800 DC TIG/ARC Inverter Welder
2 Year Warranty
Welds steel, stainless steel and copper, dual weld TIG and ARC functions, very high duty cycle of 160amps (TIG) and 140amps (ARC) @ 60%
- Free 2-3 day delivery on NI/ROI orders over £75
- Free delivery on UK orders over £75
The SIP 05775 HG1800 DC TIG/ARC Inverter Welder. This SIP Welding Machine is capable of welding steel, stainless steel & copper. It runs with dual weld functions, having the ability to weld using TIG and ARC Functions. This SIP HG1800 has a DC output current. The SIP Inverter runs at a high duty cycle of 160amps @ 60% for TIG Welding, and 140amps @ 60% for ARC Welding.
It requires a 230v (16amp) power supply. The Welding machine is generator friendly.
This HG1800 Welding Machine uses IGBT Inverter Technology, and makes use of anti-stick circuitry.
For TIG Welding, this SIP Welder uses a tungsten size of 1mm - 2.4mm, with an approximate weld thickness of 0.3mm - 4mm.
For ARC Welding, the SIP 05775 HG1800 Inverter Welder runs on an electrode size of 1.6mm - 3.2mm, with and approximate weld thickness of 1.1mmm - 5.6mm.
This SIP Welder is perfect for both business/trade use, & also for DIY home work. It is reasonably priced, allowing us to cater to a range of budgets.
- 160amp TIG output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 140amp ARC output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Welds Steel, Stainless Steel and Copper
- 230v (20amp)
- Comes with Torch, Hose and Consumables
- Welding current - 10-160amp
- Tungsten size - 1-2.4mm
- Approx weld thickness - 0.3-4mm.
- Welding current - 10-140amp
- Electrode size - 1.6-3.2mm
- Approx weld thickness - 1.1-5.6mm.