SIP 05775 HG1800 DC TIG/ARC Inverter Welder
Welds steel, stainless steel and copper, dual weld TIG and ARC functions, very high duty cycle of 160amps (TIG) and 140amps (ARC) @ 60%
- Free 2-3 day delivery on NI/ROI orders over £75
- Free delivery on UK orders over £75
The SIP 05775 inverter welder has the capabilities of welding steel, stainless steel and copper. With dual weld TIG and ARC functions this welder has a DC output current requiring a 230v (20amp) supply. Designed with a very high duty cycle of 160amps (TIG) and 140amps (ARC) @ 60% this welder also features anti-stick circuitry. Ideal for use in workshops or garages this SIP welder also comes complete with a WP17 torch, gas hose, earth lead and TIG consumables.
- 160amp TIG output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 140amp ARC output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Welds Steel, Stainless Steel and Copper
- 230v (20amp)
- Comes with Torch, Hose and Consumables
- Welding current - 10-160amp
- Tungsten size - 1-2.4mm
- Approx weld thickness - 0.3-4mm.
- Welding current - 10-140amp
- Electrode size - 1.6-3.2mm
- Approx weld thickness - 1.1-5.6mm.