SIP 05720 Autoplus 210ST Dual Purpose MIG Welder
1 Year Warranty
175amp @ 15% Duty Cycle, 30amp Low Current Performance, 6 Power Settings, Turbo Fan Cooled
- Free 2-3 day delivery on NI/ROI orders over £75
- Free delivery on UK orders over £75
The SIP Autoplus 210ST MIG Welder is part of SIP's ST range of Welding Machines. This machine runs at a very high duty cycle at 175amp @15% and a 30amp current. This makes is much easier for welding on thin material such as bodywork.
This SIP Welding Machine is dual purpose, mean it can be welded as gas or gasless.
It has a turbo fan cooler, keeping the machine's components at a suitable temperature. This prevents any overheating within the machine.
This welder can accept 0.6mm to 1mm wire on a spool of up to 15kg.
The SIP 05720 210ST sits on wheels, improving its manoeuvrability for the welder.
The SIP Autoplus machine comes with a MIG Torch, 2 meter cable, gas hose, earth lead & 2 wire feed rollers.
- Dual Purpose - Gas / Gasless Welding
- 175amp @ 15% Duty Cycle
- 30amp Low Current Performance
- 6 Power Settings
- Turbo Fan Cooled
- Includes MIG Torch, Gas Hose & Earth Lead
- 1 Year Warranty
- CE APPROVED
- CURRENT RANGE of 30amp
- DUTY CYCLE of 175amp @ 15%
- GUARANTEE DOMESTIC of 12 Months
- 6 OUTPUT POWER SETTINGS
- Part Number:05720
- VOLTAGE: 50HZ 230v (35amp)
- WEIGHT: 57.50 kg
- WIRE SIZE: 0.6mm to 1mm