SIP 05713 Weldmate HG1600DA ARC/TIG Inverter Welder
2 Year Warranty
Multi function ARC and TIG inverter welder, 20-160 amp current output with 160amp duty cycle at 60%, lift-TIG start function, Requires a 230v (16amp) power supply
- Free 2-3 day delivery on NI/ROI orders over £75
- Free delivery on UK orders over £75
The SIP Weldmate HG1600DA ARC Inverter Welder. This is SIP's multi-functional inverter welder. This machine runs at a 20amp-160amp current output with an 160amp duty cycle @ 60%.
The SIP HG1600DA Welder uses a lift TIG Start Function. It also has a VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) for additional safety. The machines also has dinse sockets and anti-stick circuitry.
This SIP Welding Machine is generator friendly, and requires a 230v (16amp) power supply.
The SIP Weldmate HG1600DA includes a welding cable, electrode holder and an earth cable and clamp.
- 20-160amps Current Output
- 160amps Duty Cycle @ 60%
- 1.6-4mm Electrode Diameter
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 230v (16amp) Supply
- CE APPROVED
- CURRENT RANGE: 20-160 amps
- DUTY CYCLE:160amps @ 60%
- ELECTRODE SIZE: 1.6-4mm Diameter
- Par Number: 05713
- VOLTAGE: 50HZ 230v (16amp)
- WEIGHT: 4.5kg