Parweld WH-1 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Parweld WH-1 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, Shade Control, Adjustable Sensitivity, Automatic On/Off, Automatic Light Adjustment
- Free 2-3 day delivery on NI/ROI orders over £75
- Free delivery on UK orders over £75
The Parweld WH-1 Light Reactive Welding & Grinding Helmet. This Auto-Darkening helmet uses a slim, lightweight design, perfect for welding. Welders will be protected from visible light, infrared & ultra violet radiation produced from Arc welding. It offers full face coverage which uses a curved design, featuring a clear spatter shield over the helmets optics. The helmet is fully adjustable, meaning it can fit most head shapes and sizes. Additional features with the helmet include full neck coverage.
This helmet comes with Parweld 1-Year Warranty.
- Shade Control from DIN9-13
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Viewing Area 98mm x 44mm / 3.869 x 1.76
- Automatic Power On/Off
- Automatic Light Adjustment from light to dark in 1/25,000th of a second
- Viewing Area: 96mm x 39mm / 3.78" x 1.54"
- UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN 16
- Light State: Shade DIN 4
- Dark State: Shade DIN 9 To DIN 13 Variable
- Power Supply: Solar Cells
- PowerOn/Off: Fully Automatic
- Sensitivity: Internal Variable
- Switching Time: Light To Dark 1/30000 (0.000033) Seconds
- Switching Time: Dark To Light 0.1 – 1.0 Seconds Variable
- Operating Temp: -10°C to +60°C
- Storage Temp: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
- Total Weight: 425g